You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- Strong Stakeholder Management both internal and external
- Ability to oversee End-to-End Supply Chain within a Global Supply Base
About Our Client
Manufacturing Business, based in the Lancashire Area.
The role of Supply Chain Manager will oversee the following:
- Responsible for all Logistics, Planning and Procurement activities for the company
- Co-ordinating and driving production to ensure customer's needs are met
- Managing planning and logistics teams, ensuring all training and development needs are me
- Leading all meetings relevant to demand planning, production planning, supplier management and Logistics.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the planning and logistics processes
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following background:
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Ability to manage through leadership, empowerment and delegation with the ability to introduce change and motivate others to follow
- The ability to manage a global supply chain, develop a strategy, and execute on an operational level benefiting both internal and external customers
- High level customer focus with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Supply Chain Management tools/systems
- Excellent commercial awareness and knowledge
- A proven ability of working with a senior management team to achieve collective company goals
- Capable of supporting a growing business with the ability to adjust according to changing business objectives.
What's on Offer