You are here
Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
- Ability to lead Supply Chain across and FMCG Operation
- Exposure to SAP would be preferable
About Our Client
Food Business, based in the Liverpool area, who require a Supply Chain Manager.
The role of Supply Chain Manager will oversee the following:
- Develop a site function that will integrate all aspects of SAP effectively as well as integrate all recommended planning processes
- Manage the various aspects of all supply chain activities, ensuring the delivery of value-add service to the business.
- Manage supply/demand planning, warehousing (where applicable), raw material call-off, scheduling and transport roles within the department.
- Management of direct reports within the extended team both in a day-day context and also from an employee development view point.
- Lead/direct the team in the process of developing a demand plan which flows into the planning process, aligning procurement, raw material call-off and manufacturing activities to resource allocation while meeting customers' expectations.
- End to end Inventory management and stock control
- Ensure all costs are controlled adequately and in line with budget.
- Preparation of monthly/weekly reporting pack with relevant metrics and KPIs
- Manage the site monthly supply review.
- Manage and develop the internal S&OP process.
- Review plan changes with the management team.
- Review plant performance to plan. Drive development and productivity actions.
- Collaboration with functional leads to ensure improved communication
- Manage Supply Chain budget and identify opportunities to reduce cost
- Ownership of end to end local logistics execution.
- Management of people under their responsibility with identification and promotion of talent.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- Service Level/OTIF
- Inventory Control
- Ideally, candidate will be qualified to degree level
- Additional post graduate educational achievements are highly desirable such as MSc or MBA. Supply chain qualification also desirable.
- 5+ years in an equivalent position
- Systems and process driven way working
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Good system and analytical skills
- People Leadership and Management experience
- Experience in working cross-functionally within a business
- Change management experience
- Ability to demonstrate track record of continuous improvement
What's on Offer