You are here
Supply Chain & Ops SAP Manager
About Our Client
Our client, based in Sheffield, are hugely investing in better operation, systems, processes and product range. Due to this expansion, the role of Supply Chain & Operations SAP Implementation Manager has been created to specifically represent and support the manufacturing/supply chain departments to deliver this project.
As the business continues to grow there will be further opportunities for managerial positions within Supply Chain and Operations so it is important to note that once the project has been fully deployed there will be high-profile opportunities available within the organisation.
The responsibilities of this Supply Chain & Operations SAP Implementation Manager will include:
- Oversee the design and implementation of SAP into the business, ensuring the system is fully tested and successfully deployed.
- You will have play an active role in design workshops converting business requirements into SAP configuration requirements, specifically leading on the design and integration of all the manufacturing elements of SAP.
- Supporting key users across the business with training, user manuals, policies and procedures throughout the implementation process and post go-live.
- System Compliance management and maintenance including review of procedures / policies and development of SAP system post implementation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role of Supply Chain & Operations SAP Implementation Manager will ideally have:
- In depth SAP system experience of the following modules/processes within SAP, including Manufacturing, Production planning, Non-stock, Stock and services procurement.
- Experience of Inventory/Warehouse Management and Logistics
- Knowledge and experience of SAP implementation.
- Strong IT skills with expert knowledge of some or all of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Microsoft Project.
- Strong planning, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, motivated to deliver a responsive, proactive service.
- Good team leader and team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High-levels of numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to influence at a senior level, debating with confidence and diplomacy.
- Trustworthy to work on confidential and sensitive matters with the utmost discretion.
- Experienced in driving change and process re-engineering.
- Microsoft Dynamics system experience
- Willingness to travel where needed including to companies within the wider group within Europe and the Far East - (this will not be extensive).
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary - (DOE) alongside excellent benefits.