You are here
Supply Chain Planner
- Full responsibility for the daily management of all inbound supply operations
- Autonomy over all Accessories product inventory from Warehouse to stores
About Our Client
A leading player in its field, with a store portfolio in excess of 1000+ across the UK and ROI.
The key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planner will involve:
- Managing capacity planning on a monthly and quarterly basis for all accessories product, analysing the supply and business demand across the UK and ROI.
- Managing and maintaining optimum stock control, considering forecasted demand, as well as existing commitments set against the budget
- Influencing and liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure decisions made are in-line to achieve the business' set objectives
- Prepare for new product launches as well as managing discontinuation and any end-of-life product lines
- Ensure all parts of the supply chain function are informed and prepared to manage the inventory for each product by the launch date, balancing their needs and targets with those of the supply chain team
- Range building of all accessories product in-store
- Manage the accessories allocation and ensure delivery to store is in-line with the business' expectations
- Managed supply and demand for key suppliers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Planner will possess the following core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Expertise in use of stock and planning systems to manage inbound stock, allocations and replenishment to stores
- Knowledge and understanding of the S&OP process
- Expertise in building/using Excel information to present/interpret supply chain data
- Utilise demand planning and vendor relationships to optimise KPI performance
- Strong Excel and ideally SAP knowledge
- Highly numerate
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within a retail environment
- Has or is happy to obtain a certified supply chain qualification if necessary
What's on Offer
Based in Hampshire, the HQ is easily accessible on the M3 and by train from Central London.
A competitive salary is on offer, along with annual bonus potential.
If this role is of interest, please do apply.