You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Planner
- Incredibly exciting Supply Planning role
- This forever growing business is based in Sheffield
About Our Client
My Client is a well established, forever growing business which is based in Sheffield that has created this new role for a Supply Planner simply down to business growth. They are committed to providing their customers and consumers with products that have superior quality, reliability, and performance. They work with over eight different brands which supply product to distribute to some of the UK's biggest retailers.
This new exciting Supply Planning role which is based in Sheffield has been developed simply down to the companies success and growth. You will be overseeing the Supply Chain by dealing with international suppliers and distributing it to some of the UK's biggest retailers. The role will consist of duties such as:
- Plan and manage supply of needed goods using Oracle. Resolve any issues relating to supply.
- Analyse reports to determine necessary actions. Keep interested parties well informed on supply status.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing team members to understand changes to forecasts and evaluate the impact on supply.
- Track inbound shipments coordinate with Suppliers, Freight forwarders, & Warehouse
- Manage new product introductions. Most are short cycled and sold prior to final specification development
- Book goods into stock upon notice from warehouse team. Other duties that may be assigned by team lead.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Supply Planner will have:
- Held a previous role in Supply Planning
- Have knowledge of international trading and/or have had exposure to international suppliers
- Notable achievements related to this type of position
- Good systems / IT knowledge.
What's on Offer
Â£25,000 - Â£33,000