You are here
Supply Chain Planner
- Proven track record in Demand and Supply Planning
- Exposure to an FMCG environment would be preferable
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical Business in the Manchester area
The role of Supply Chain Planner will oversee the following:
- Maintain the integrity of the MRP system.
- Analyses sales performance Maintains inventory to achieve assigned levels.
- Analyses sales forecasts for assigned direct Supply materials.
- Assists with master data changes and training required for the transfer of new products into the supply chain.
- Monitors and coordinates efforts to influence inventory and scrap levels in accordance with corporate budgeted guidelines.
- Maintains distribution centre schedules to ensure deliveries are scheduled and capacity limitations are understood and communicated when necessary.
- To liaise with 3PL service providers to ensure "OTIF" arrival of product lines?
- To manage finished goods stock (product life and associated actions to minimise financial risk)
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- Business related qualification or minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- Organisational Solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Training skills.
- Working knowledge of computerised Purchasing & Inventory Management systems.
- Working knowledge of material master maintenance
- Working knowledge of Demand Planning and forecasting.
- Knowledge of cost accounting fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent software
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary +package