You are here
Supply Chain Planner
- Supply Chain Planner
- Leading retailer - South West
About Our Client
This is a thriving business that is going places, fast. Hiring over a thousand people last year, doubling in size in the last five years - the outlook for this business is exceptional. What's more, this is a company that really puts the employee at the heart of what they do and they boast an unprecedented rewards scheme to match!
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Take responsibility for the supply chain of a specific range or area;
- Review current sales rates by sales channel and adjusting/ordering stock profile accordingly;
- Forecast stock requirements;
- Prioritise deliveries according to business need;
- Optimise costs, stock and distribution centre availability;
- Manage key supplier relationships
- Manage key internal relationships.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong information gathering and analysing information;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Motivation and drive.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + wide range of company specific benefits including health-care, pension, staff discounts and up to 33 days holiday!