You are here
- Credible Background in Supply/Demand Planning
- Exposure to an FMCG Environments would be benefitial
About Our Client
The role of Supply Planner is based in the Cheshire Area and is for an expanding Food Business.
The role of Supply Planner will oversee the following responsibilities:
- Strong stake holder management, both internally and externally, to establish and maintain the short and long term forecast for base and promotional volume.
- Creating and delivering the long term supply plan that smooth's demand and drives greater capacity utilisation and working capital control.
- Creating and delivering the production plan that achieves the short term objectives of customer service and high level efficiencies
- Own and maintain all aspects of MRP scheduling to ensure achievable production plan at lowest cost
- To be accountable and responsible for achieving daily KPI's, across Forecasting, Supply Planning, Production Planning and MRP.
Interact with the Customer Supply team to deliver market leading product availability and customer service levels.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- 2-5 years experiences within Supply Chain in an FMCG Environment
- Demand Planning
- Supply Planning
- Production Scheduling
- MRP/ERP Systems Usage
- Strong Customer Service/Account Management
What's on Offer