You are here
Surveyor - Retail/Client side
- Client side opportunity in the leisure sector.
- Regional based role in Kent - Southeast England.
About Our Client
Well known brand in the Leisure sector based in the Southeast of England with over 300 properties.
The Surveyor will;
- Review and interpretation of lease repairing obligations.
- Negotiation with Publicans to enable them to complete outstanding repairs in their properties.
- Enforcement of repairing obligations with assistance from the Repairs Enforcement Process.
- Updating of stock condition survey system.
- Creation of maintenance plans for publicans.
- Enforcement of statutory compliance certification, gas, electric, fire etc.
The Successful Applicant
The Surveyor will have/be;
Strong communication and influencing skills, including the ability to negotiate at all levels.
Ability to manage the appropriate balance between customer empathy and company objectives, achieved through an understanding of the factors which influence customer profitability.
Focused on delivery of high quality service to customers and business profit.
Proficient in exploring and utilising management information systems and competent in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet applications.
What's on Offer
A basic Salary of £35,000 £40,000 + Company Car & Benefits.