You are here
- Systems accountant in growing UK charity
- Great Plains systems experience desired
About Our Client
The client is a large UK charity in London for those that struggle with communication through hearing loss. They are rapidly growing and have a long term fundraising plan to help improve family relationships, confidence and mental health for those who confront deafness.
The systems accountant manages the day to day maintenance of the financial systems, responsible for but not limited to;
- Leading finance systems upgrades and ensuring communication of these across the organisation
- Ensuring data integrity across systems and standard reports are produced
- Managing the planning and forecasting activities in the forecasting tools budget holders can enter plans and forecasts
- Ensuring detailed system documentation is maintained for audit and control
- Keeping up to date of new technologies and software updates
- Working with the information technology team to ensure all changes are supported by information technology teams and other departments
- Ad hoc support as required by line management
The Successful Applicant
The systems accountant is required to have experience of Great Plains alongside;
- Experience of managing financial systems
- Experience setting up and managing forecasts and budgeting systems
- A professional qualification
- Previous use of Proactis
Experience with CareSys, Proactis upgrade and CRM is desirable.
What's on Offer
The successful systems accountant will be offered between £250 and £350 a day with flexible working hours.