You are here
- Finance Systems Accountant Lead
- Work for one of the most influential membership associaitons
About Our Client
The organisation is a membership association and training provider who have been established since 1980. To date they have over 150,000 members and have plans to expand further.
As the lead Systems Accountant you will be the key member of the Finance Function
To perform the functional management of all of the financial systems, including the Microsoft Dynamics AX accounting system, the Transform document management system used to produce e.g. the sales invoices and customer statements to training providers etc., and any other financial systems, and in particular the interfaces with all of the operational systems including assessment, web and CRM systems.
- Perform the functional management of all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics AX accounting system and all other financial system
Work closely with the Financial Controller in planning the resource for and executing testing required on changes to the AX and Transform systems.
- Ensure the integrity of all of the numbers in the accounts system, through ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all of the numbers which come into the accounts system from operational systems, including checking the AIF interface queues, and following up on queries etc.
- Effectively manage all of the financial aspects of the monthly direct debit process, where collects payments from customers by direct debit, working closely with the Customer Services team who manage the renewal cycle, and with the CRM team. The monthly process includes processing the various BACS files, performing "pre-flight" checks, reconciling the amounts to be collected and reporting KPIs on process performance.
- Provide all information requested from AX by internal or external auditors, and address any financial systems recommendations from the internal and external auditors, including e.g. actions required to improve financial controls or ease of auditing.
- Design and lead the training of all finance staff on how to use AX most effectively, and also to design and lead the training of the business users of AX on the elements of AX that they need to use e.g. how to enter and approve a purchase order, how to goods receipt etc. etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge on how to manage Financial Systems & how to implement new financial systems and upgrade financial systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Good educational background
What's on Offer
£50,000 - 55,000 plus 25 days holiday (not including extra days during christmas and bank holidays)
Up to 18% pension rate