You are here
Systems Business Analyst
- Strong experinece delivering systems within Banking
- Experience in Corporate and retail banking
About Our Client
A major Challenger bank based in Reading.
Systems Business Analyst responsible for investigating and analysing business activities and processes and looking at improvements of efficiency, customer experience and consolidation/re-use of technology to ensure consistency of standards across the bank.
Must be an excellent listener and have a thorough understanding of what is important to the business. The ability to process a vast amount of information, have fantastic attention to detail and be methodical.
Must possess a blend of business and IT elements with soft skills to influence and negotiate decisions. Must be able to communicate at all levels in simplistic non-technical terms, must be comfortable to challenge scope and validate requirements to achieve 100% accuracy
The Successful Applicant
Systems Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Assume responsibility for the end to end requirements life cycle: collect, document and analyse business requirements for assigned activities
- Ensure agreement and understanding of the requirements across various stakeholder groups securing formal agreement and sign off of relevant documentation
- Creation of BA delivery plan / Work packages (identifying relevant activities/timescales & deliverables for the specific project)
- Provide continual updates of status and estimates against agreed timescales and manage/communicate changes to agreed plan
- Monitor delivery and take responsibility for clarifying any issues arising
- Adhere to design standards, quality standards and policies in the design of solutions
- Supporting the specifics of moving the capability into the production environment,
- Supporting the design of any testing material through the production of requirements documents and traceability matrix
- Support model documentation
- Training needs analysis and other support materials as required.
- Ensuring adequate post go-live support is in place and operational, including documentation
- Applying intellect, experience and knowledge to deliver high-quality solutions within the framework and standards used by the bank.
- Self-starter, proactive, self-motivated, able to identify what BA artifacts need to be delivered for each assigned project.
- Full experience with particular focus on analysis and Design.
- Has performed full requirement elicitation and analysis
- Experience running / facilitating meetings workshops etc.
- Confident communicator
- Creative thinker with proven track record of delivering change initiatives
- Multi-functional experience
- Process design / documentation
- A good blend of Technical & Business business analyst
- Exposure to one or more areas - Mortgages, Asset Finance, Invoice Finance, Savings , Treasury, Regulatory, Financial crime.
- Financial Services - Commercial Banking
- Data analysis (including data mining/mapping and lineage)
What's on Offer