You are here
- Exciting Talent Contract based in London
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Global University based in London
The Talent Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Be the operational lead on all recruitment for the department, continually building and nurturing relationships with stakeholders and external partners.
- Sourcing talented candidates, utilising numerous creative means; job boards, pro-active headhunting (via social media - LinkedIn, and own and colleagues' networks), recruitment agencies (as appropriate). Identifying transferrable skills from new markets.
- Conducting interviews, including coaching and providing feedback to recruiting managers.
- Manage new starter compliance and onboarding processes with the HR Assistant and the University's central HR team
- Continue to maintain a strong brand presence amongst candidates by ensuring timely feedback on applications regardless of outcome
- Build talent pipelines of key skills for possible future requirements.
- Develop and analyse recruitment MI to identify trends to improve recruitment practices
- Assist in the co-ordination of training, development and appraisal activities
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will support on the following exciting projects:
- Developing a fantastic Employer Brand amongst the target candidate base
- Continuous improvement of the organisations recruitment practices & processes, including updating a recruitment toolkit for hiring managers
- Establishing a PSL for difficult hires
- Contributing to a robust Onboarding process for new starters, including introductory training & development modules
- Supporting on the development of a targeted Management Development Programme
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects surrounding career development and retention of staff
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page are looking for a Talent Advisor with the following qualities:
- Strong in-house recruitment and/or HR experience
- Thorough understanding of relevant employment and Visa legislation
- Clear understanding of a diverse range of recruitment principles and techniques
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A proactive and fast paced approach to work
- Strong prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills
- Knowledge of recruitment/development needs within the Fundraising, Charity or University Sector is a distinct advantage. Alternatively, a strong track record of recruiting Sales or Marketing professionals is also highly regarded
What's on Offer
Immediate start, daily rate £150-170 PAYE (up to £200 LTD) dependant on experience