You are here
Talent and Development Manager
- Recruitment, training and development specialist required
- National retail organisation based in Manchester
About Our Client
A national UK retailer, with a substantial HR, recruitment and training operation based in Manchester.
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the group to drive the talent and learning strategy, ensuring the best possible people strategies and solutions are being leveraged in terms of quality and cost to meet business needs.
- Develop a comprehensive talent management strategy to meet the organisation's strategic plan across; talent acquisition, succession planning, learning and development, training and all emerging talent initiatives including apprenticeship and graduate programmes
- Maintain a strong influential network of external bodies and third parties to gain maximum value from their contracts to deliver quality solutions.
- Design, develop and implement a sustainable leadership development strategy for all levels of leaders, embedding leadership behaviours and leaders' core capabilities.
- Accountable for all areas of compliance for recruitment, training, learning, succession, development with a focus on continuous improvement
- Design, plan and deliver employee development strategies, which deliver business objectives.
- Lead and oversee all learning activities including professional qualifications, core capabilities, regulatory, technical and operational training to ensure all business requirements are delivered using an appropriate blend of education, face to face training, coaching and mentoring for each of the colleague population segments.
- Lead, develop, motivate and appraise a specialist team of professionals that provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders on all aspects of Talent and People Development.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have expert knowledge and experience of personally driving and delivering solutions in all areas of talent including; Succession Planning, Learning and Development, Training and Talent Acquisition.
In addition the candidate should have the following:
Extensive experience and a knowledge leader in all areas of Talent Acquisition, L&D and Training.
Innovative approach for new strategies to attract top talent, focusing on pipeline development for key positions
Experience of optimising an employer brand
Experience of driving and delivering a talent strategy and agenda for a large organisation.
Experience of leading the development of broad, tactical and strategic learning programmes.
Experience of delivering and developing Apprenticeships and Graduate Programmes across an organisation - with a firm understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy impacts
Experience of selection and benefits of using mainstream psychometric and behavioural development tools.
Evidence of developing effective and working relationships at all levels with a high level of emotional intelligence.
What's on Offer
Salary £50,00 + £4300 Car