You are here
Tax Advisory Manager
Internal, specialist tax function
Flexible working arrangements available
About Our Client
An international tax practice seen as an alternative in approach, to the Big 4, the structure and flexibility of the team offer you great scope for career development in a thriving environment supported by specialists in the industry.
Your responsibilities will include;
* produce research papers to increase the tax practices' understanding of planning techniques
* write tax flashes to keep the tax practice up to date with developments and enable it to have insightful conversations with its clients
* create tax planning ideas that are relevant to the firm's clients with the aim of generating fees
* produce and maintain standard documents (factsheets/ flyers / report appendices etc.) to support offices with providing material for clients in an efficient and consistent manner
* develop a culture of sharing knowledge and best practice across the tax practice
The Successful Applicant
Commercially minded, with strong communication skills, the team want candidates to show a genuine interest in the tax field and be flexible in their approach. As the role requires you to be knowledgeable in many areas of the tax system an enquiring mindset would be suitable.
What's on Offer
If required, a flexible working relationship
The opportunity to develop and progress within the structure.