You are here
Tax Analyst, Luxury Fashion Retailer £30,000 + benefits
- Newly created role mixed tax role with compliance and advisory
- Fast growing fashion retailer with fantastic offices in Central London
About Our Client
It comes at an exciting time for the company, which recently announced excellent sales performance for 2016 and plans to grow and expand. They currently ship to over 100 countries worldwide, with online sales making up the vast majority of their revenue.
With a relaxed company culture and impressive and modern offices based in central London, this is would be an excellent time to join.
This is an exciting mixed role which will give you exposure to a range of different taxes, working closely alongside the Tax Manager (Head of Tax).
The mixed compliance and advisory role will involve:
- UK and EU Corporate Tax & VAT compliance, including involvement on a major VAT project
- Managing correspondence with tax authorities
- Supporting on projects relating to both UK and international tax
- Exposure to import tax and customs duty
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in either Tax or Accounting
- Part qualified accountant / graduate degree or equivalent
- An inquisitive mind & proactive nature
- An interest in the retail sector
What's on Offer
circa £30,000 + benefits