You are here
- Tax Assistant
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA part qualified
About Our Client
Our client provides accountancy, audit and tax services to a range of private clients, companies and entrepreneurs. They are a practice that pride themselves on their customer service . They provide all their staff training and support. They are an innovative practice who are continuously growing.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with administration and ensuring filing and payment deadlines are adhered to.
- Assisting with the completion of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Supporting senior staff with personal and corporate tax compliance work.
- Checking tax statements of accounts
- Dealing with new client set up procedures
- Assisting the Head of Tax in dealing with both client queries and HMRC investigation.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who:
- ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA part qualified
- Minimum of 1 year's practice experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is well organised and client focused
What's on Offer
competitive + benefits