You are here
Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed
About Our Client
Our client are Top 6 firm based in Bristol, offering a vibrant office and environment to be a part of and work in. They offer strong progression targets and look to develop their employee's skills
This Tax Executive is responsible for:
Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
* Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice. * Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
* Tax Delivery
* Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
* Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of the client.
* Supports managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
The Tax Executive is also responsible for:
* Can produce a well supported piece of technical research.
* Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
* Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
* Client take-on / risk management
* Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application. Potential Tax Executives will be:
* CTA qualified
* Current tax knowledge
* Computer literate
What's on Offer
Our Client are offering a competitive salary, with exciting career development and a very enjoyable environment to work in. They offer a good career structure and are wanting to help their staff enhance their skills and careers.