You are here
- Tax Senior required for a well respected accountancy practice
- Excellent opportunity with career prospects
About Our Client
A independent forward thinking firm with a technology focus.
This role would suit you if you have a minimum of 2 years' experience within HMRC or within the tax department of an existing accountancy business. You will have an understanding of tax administration relevant to micro limited companies, including VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Personal Self-Assessment.
The Tax Senior role includes:
- Maintenance of agent authorisation and HMRC online gateway
- VAT registration and deregistration, scheme updates and Flat Rate Management
- PAYE Scheme set up, starters and leavers process, salary and tax code updates
- Expenses reporting and P11D compilation
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Tax liability reconciliations and management of payments or Accounts
The Successful Applicant
You'll be required to have a good general grasp of IT. Experience of PTP and Money Soft products is ideal, but not essential. Our online systems are fully bespoke, accordingly in-house training will be provided.
In addition to the technical skills the role requires you will need to have a good attention to detail, professional work approach and an ability to work positively in a team, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and career progression.