You are here
Well Established Practice in West Oxfordshire seeking Tax Specialist
Opportunity to join a Practice with an interest in the Medical Profession.
About Our Client
A successful Practice including 5 Partners and over 40 staff; offering broad knowledge in a wide range of financial and accounting issues that directly affect clients.
The Practice specialise in the Medical Profession with many clients involved in this area of expertise. With over 30 years of experience the successful applicant will have a great deal of support ensuring key skills are picked or improved to the best degree.
Based in West Oxfordshire with great links across the whole of Southern England, London and in areas between Birmingham and the South Coast.
- Look after an allocation of tax returns
- Largely comprising GP practices which involves partnership tax
- Involves routine preparation of :
Personal Expense ClaimsIndividual ITRs for the partners
Partnership tax returns
Routine review of NIC position where salaried income received as well as partnership profit
- Role involves preparation of meeting notes for the partner acting for the partnership
- Reporting directly to a partner
- Complications of the NHS Pension scheme leads to additional complexities involving Lifetime Allowance and Annual Allowance issues, full training provided.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Tax Experience of at least 2 years
- Recent Practice Experience
- Driving licence preferable
What's on Offer
£35,000 to £45,000 salary depending on strength of individual.