You are here
- One of the Longest Established Accountancy Practices in the Country
- Major Firm in Oxford Offering Great Opportunity
About Our Client
One of the longest established firm of accountants in the country.
An individual looking to join the business would need to be professional, reliable, quality driven and personable. We pride ourselves on being flexible to meet clients needs, competent, capable and imaginative, combining a wealth of experience with tradition whilst embracing the modern anchors of accountancy practice.
- Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly individual and partnership tax returns but also some exposure to corporate clients.
- Monitoring of billing and work in progress
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- To assist the managers and service line manager on more complex technical assignments
- To assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
- Attending certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified tax professional - ATT, similar qualification or qualified by experience, ample exposure dealing with various tax issues
- Confident and well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills
- Thorough and methodical approach to work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
- Progression to manager, if desired
What's on Offer
£35-£45k P/A + Discretionary bonus + 7.5% pension scheme contribution