You are here
Tax Technical Knowledge Manager
- A new team within the fim
- Direct interaction with Partners and senior individuals within the firm
About Our Client
The role is with a mid-tier practice based in London and have offices across the UK, the team looking to hire work as a support function to the internal tax teams. The client facing teams work together to provide entrepreneurial businesses and their owners with the support they need to achieve their goals.
This is a new role within the firm and is recognition of the growth the firm has seen in its tax offering and the ever increasing complexity of the UK and international tax landscape.
You will work closely with tax partners and firm management, take responsibility for maintaining, developing and enhancing tax knowledge and opportunities across the firm. Risk management will also be a key element of the role.
Anticipate this to be a broad technical role, drawing on all your tax knowledge, where you will produce and manage tax content across a number of subjects. Whilst it will not be necessary to be an expert on everything, the ability and strong desire to get to grips with a number of taxes will be crucial.
The Successful Applicant
- Professionally qualified
- A mixed tax background desirable with a strong interest and passion for tax
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous knowledge management background desirable, bit not essential
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Self organised and motivated
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
What's on Offer
Competitive salary within a progressive firm.
You will be in a team that allows you to broaden your tax skill set, working with industry leaders in their respective tax fields.