You are here
Tax Transformation Manager
- Fantastic opportunity with FTSE 6 pharmaceutical based in London
- Superb package, totaling £100k+
About Our Client
The opportunity to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies that operates on a worldwide level.
End-to-end delivery of tax transformation projects
- Support the end to end delivery of tax transformation projects focused primarily on Indirect Taxes (with some Direct Taxes), including planning, implementation, stabilisation and training for all relevant areas and across Tax and Stats and other stakeholders until business as usual.
Understanding of global tax structures
- Responsibility of facing complex tax structures and technical problems, implementing effective technology solutions in order to deal with the challenged faced in the role. For example, understanding specific tax and legal requirements in each country as well as tax team processes and systems capability.
Understanding of business change projects
- A number of challenges are stemming from the complicated organisational framework of a business change project in the already complex company environment. Therefore, it important that the successful candidate understands the end project goals and how they can use the organisational structure to best serve their direct stakeholders.
Supporting the Tax & Stats organisation
- Provide adequate and insightful support to the Tax & Stats organisation in a constantly changing workplace environment. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to display flexibility and a positive attitude at every stage of the project.
Key exposure to various company disciplines
- The successful candidate will be required to interact across multiple grades and varied disciplines, and provide clear and concise explanations of problems and proposed solutions to other groups with little or no technical understanding of those issues.
Key stakeholder exposure
- It will be necessary to have a clear and precise understanding of the projects designed and structured by other teams (e.g. Global Tax), in order to implement and present the impacts of these projects to numerous stakeholders in a way that is understandable to them.
Exposure to all areas of various projects
- The role impacts not only Tax and Stats organisation but also other areas involved in the project as it entails involvement on any overarching matters from a Tax and Stats point of view. The role will require strong working relationships with all teams involved in project planning across all areas of the company (e.g. IT, Migration Teams, Global Tax, R2R, External Advisors), hence excellent communication skills are required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills as well as understanding of the complexities interacting with varied tax regimes and process teams on a global scale. As interaction with people on a personal level will be key for success of the projects, it may be necessary to travel to various areas of the company.
- A high level of influence and impact as they will play a key role in the implementation of major projects that are essential to the growth of the company. As a primary contact for a number of stakeholders involved on change projects, the ability to communicate effectively, clearly and robustly is required.
- Some Tax experience is a must, although no specific experience or qualifications are expected. The role requires the ability to understand global tax compliance requirements across all tax types, so the candidate must be able to prove their agility to understand new tax requirements quickly.
- The candidate has the responsibility to plan, implement and embed projects within Tax and Stats, so some project management experience is also an essential requirement.
- Bachelor's degree required.
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £70,000
- £6,3000 car allowance
- 18% standard bonus
- 18% stretch bonus
- Extremely attractive share scheme
- Family private health care
- 27 days holiday + possibility to buy more
- 8% bonus