You are here
Technical Advisor - Education Projects - South West
- Manage and influence major projects and maintenance programmes
- Reccomend best practice and devise strategy for enhanced estates
About Our Client
A leading Education specialist advising on a Multi- portfolio across the South West. A corporate business that owns and operates from a number of strategic sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage internal teams, key stakeholders and appointed consultants,
- Devise policies and procedures
- Designs, specifications, costings, schedules of work
- Leading design teams
- Reporting to the Board, ensuring projects remain on track and in line with strategic vision
The Successful Applicant
A chartered Surveyor or Builder with significant experience int he Education environment. Capable of steering major projects, producing cost estimates and financial monitoring, line management experience and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits. For further information please contact Steve Johnson on 0121 230 9400 or apply.