You are here
Technical Audit Senior
Top 50 firm
Progressive and suportive
About Our Client
An organically growing firm that has been established for over 100 years with over 15 Partners and over 60 employees covering a National client base from their multiple offices offering a comprehensive range of accountancy and tax services.
Working as part of a large successful team and leading from the front, you will be focussing on the Audit side of the business large limited companies and sole traders with turnovers between £1-50 million.
You will be able to confidently organise the work load set within time frames and budgets and ensure that staff allocation is sufficient to carry out the assignments effectively. You will be able to report in to the manager with extensive updates and review the work of juniors at all stages.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Audit Senior for this Top 50 Accountancy firm in East London will be working on Audit assignments for approximately 60/70% of the time and will be ACA/ACCA fully qualified and will be/have the following:
* Completing the end to end process of the full Audit procedure
* Be able and keen to train juniors within the team
* Carrying out face to face client meetings both in the office and off site whilst on Audit assignments
* Be competent in corporation tax including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
* Meet strict deadlines
* Ambitious and hardworking individual
* Be a team player
* Have initiative and good time management skills
* Sage, excel and case ware skills are desirable
What's on Offer
Career minded candidates will be working in an upbeat team environment. This firm has multiple branches and career progression is promoted from within.