You are here
Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience
- MUST have residential development experience
- RC frame and traditional build projects with a leading residential developer
About Our Client
Our client is an established residential developer within the building and construction industry. They are well-respected in this market by both competitors and individuals. Being based close to High Wycombe they are able to take on a variety of projects across the region from Oxfordshire to Cambridgeshire.
They have an established technical team and are keen to bring in experienced candidates with the right can-do attitude and a really genuine desire to work within a growing technical design team.
They have an excellent reputation and you can be part of there further development!! All you need to do is apply to this role to be in with a chance.
The Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience required for this vacancy will be working in an established technical team reporting into the Technical Director and with a dotted line to the Senior Technical Manager.
As a Technical Co-ordinator you will be vital addition to the Technical team, overseeing external Architectural and Engineering Consultants, which will involve the administration of all design and technical matters for a variety of projects as well as some project management duties.
The role will require a candidate with a strong sense of character, able to manage the external consultants effectively.
The Successful Applicant
The Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience selected for this role will ideally be living within an hour of High Wycombe but is not exclusive to this location.
You should be able to match yourself to all or most of the following attributes:
- Driven and passionate about the design and delivery of residential properties
- An outgoing personality, able to increase the level of positive relationships with other teams in the business
- Able to work to tight deadlines and complete assignments under pressure when required
- Have a good technical understanding, being able to convey technical requirements to other departments when needed
- Be able to show a level of autonomy and maturity when dealing with tough projects
- Tenacity to get the job done and a strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
The selected Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience will be able to take advantage of a competitive basic salary and additional benefits package as well.