You are here
Technical Compliance Officer
- Multinational Food Manufacturer
- Become a significant part of the Technical team with opportunities to progress
About Our Client
The Food Manufacturer are a family-owned company based in South West England is part of a wider organisation with a turnover of 2 billion Euros. It is a leading European fruit transformation and chilled dairy producer manufacturing the internationally famous brands, as well as many private label products. They have production facilities across Europe and beyond including the USA, China, and New Zealand.
The company believes in people above anything else. Its success has come from empowering hands-on, pragmatic individuals within a dynamic, solution-seeking and market-share winning organisation. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and consumer satisfaction is paramount. If you are willing to invest in the company the company will invest in you.
The work environment is fast, varied and "politic" free. Communication is uncomplicated and direct relying on the trust built through professional expertise and a real team player attitude.
There is pride within the organisation to be the manufacturer of simple, high quality food offering great value to the consumer. In short, an "international good food maker".
The Food Manufacturer is a major supplier of ambient fruit-based and chilled yogurts and desserts, dealing directly with all major retailers and sectors within the UK. They acquired a dairy site (180 people) and heavily invested in new, state-of-the-art, chilled desserts product lines, unique on the market.
The company has experienced rapid growth, doubling the size of the business in the last 4 years.
The Technical Compliance Officer
- Ensuring the goods-in (ingredients and packaging) are inspected and conform to the standards agreed with the supplier.
- Calibration of measurement equipment in factory and laboratory on the agreed schedule.
- Analysis of weight control records to measure conformance to the agreed standards.
- Ensuring that intermediate products conform to the standards.
- Carrying out internal audits to verify that the factory is complying to all customer codes of practice and BRC .standards
- Carrying out hygiene audits in conjunction with the appropriate departmental managers
- Prepare and complete the daily taste panel
- Training out work instructions
- With the improvements team, prepare the quality key performance indicators for communication with production teams
The Successful Applicant
The Technical Compliance Officer:
- Degree educated or equivalent in Food Technology
- Ideally, knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements
- Experience of working in a QA or QC function of a food factory
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent communicator
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Contentious and thorough work approach
- Logical and analytical approach.
- Continuous improvement mentality.
- Driven and determined to achieve results.
- Passionate about the success of the Company.
- To inspire and positively influence others.
- To be able to show vision and have ambition to make change happen.
- Organisational skills.
What's on Offer