You are here
- Technical Manager
- World Leading Seafood Organisation
About Our Client
A chilled Food manufacturing/processing business in Inverness, who have recently been taken over by a World leading group, who have ambitions plans for the site, with new product launches and heavy investment - enabling the business to achieve its ambitious growth plans.
The technical department is a crucial function of this growth and new product launches, this position underpins all production on the site.
There are circa 25 people within Quality, QA, Hygiene and Technical - this position is to lead this function and contribute towards the company strategy.
- Contribute towards the growth of the site through the development and implementation of robust end-to-end Quality Programmes
- Design, maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management systems
- Product regulation management
- Food Safety management standards
- Guarantee the business respects product regulation, laws and policies
- Lead and Develop a team of 25 people
- Build customer and external networks at senior level to improve company credibility
- Liaise with existing and new customers, being the technical interface for the business.
- Part of the senior site leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in primary processing (fish and meat) Or chilled/perishable foods is highly desireable.
- Previously led a technical function 10+ People, contributing towards the wider strategy.
- HACCP and Food safety qualifications
- Extensive BRC/Auditing experience
- Worked with a number of major British retailers
- Proven background in implementing quality and HACCP systems, whilst developing a team around you.
What's on Offer
A truly exciting opportunity to assist a business during a period of growth. Making up part of the senior Leadership team. An opportunity to really take ownership of a technical department.
- 45-50k - Depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Full relocation assistance provided