You are here
- BRC experience required
- Strong man-management skills
About Our Client
Reporting into the Site Director, the Technical Manager is responsible for the following:
- Continuous improvement of quality systems and customer/legal compliance in the manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement of process critical controls and food safety
- Driving product quality standards/consistency to customer expectations
- Managing customer visits/audits/new products to launch and key customer interface
- Supporting new product/process or packing technologies to food safe standards
- Interface with all departments developing common processes to deliver planned factory performance
- Part of the Site Management team, responsible for ensuring that the site meets targets and delivers agreed Group Strategies and Targets.
- Ensuring the Site Director and the Site Management Team are aware of Technical Issues (internal and external) that may impact on the performance of the business.
- You will lead and develop the site HACCP team to ensure the system is reviewed, relevant, implemented and complied with.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level in Food Science or equivalent, with a proven track record as a Quality Manager, QEHS Manager or Technical Manager in an FMCG environment (dairy preferred, but not essential). You will have people management experience and the ability to lead, coach and develop your team to meet personal and business objectives. A working knowledge and ideally qualifications in Health, Safety & Environment is required to succeed in this diverse and challenging role.
What's on Offer
Relocation package available - please ask for more details
Generous salary + 20% bonus and additional benefits