You are here
Kingston Upon Hull
- Urgent Vacancy
- Technical Assistant will act as deputy to Technical Manager
About Our Client
Confectionery business part of a wider food manufacturer
- Ensure the risk assessment folder for site remains compliant at all times.
- Aid with HSE and environmental investigations and assist in routine internal/external audits.
- Be part of the site HSE committee team.
- Ensure the site maintains its HSE accreditation and all engineering considerations are covered.
- Generate and adhere to the site QMS and ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Be part of the HACCP team
- Take lead in all non-conformances, deviations and customer complaints, and take lead in ensuring a strong and robust CAPA is in place to remove reoccurrence.
- Ensure that your own training package is maintained and audit ready at all times.
- Be part of all site committee teams where applicable.
- Ensure that company training documentation is completed and maintained.
- Coach and develop the departmental managers to improve their skillset in relation to quality.
- Ensure documentation packages are in place for all process's and then trained out to the relevant teams to ensure best practices are adhered to.
- Ensure key performance indicators are tracked and all issues resulting in targets not been achieved are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in creating a plan for improved process optimisation.
- Work with NPD to ensure that developments are manufactured in compliance to the sites QMS.
- Ensure all quality activities are kept within pre-agreed budgets and timings.
- Assist in maintaining a controlled P&L budget for site
The Successful Applicant
- 5 + years of food manufacturing experience
- Food qualifications; degree / diploma
What's on Offer
Please ask for more detail