You are here
Technical Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Opportunity to join a FTSE 250 market leading business.
About Our Client
PageGroup is an organically grown business where we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
PageGroup has been recognised ten times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
PageGroup has grown over the last 40 years to become one of the world's leading recruitment companies, specialising in selection across a broad range of sectors and job types. With 153 offices across 35 countries, we've developed an in-depth knowledge to provide both our clients and candidates with an invaluable insight into 25 specialist areas.
This Technical Recruitment Consultant will be based in the Weybridge Office working within the Engineering and Manufacturing team in an ambitious sales environment.
Based in Weybridge, your responsibilities as a Technical Recruitment Consultant will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
- Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive sales environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from global multinationals down to rapidly growing SME's.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
- Significant networking to attract new candidates.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients.
- Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
- Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
The Successful Applicant
Whether you are a professional looking for a change or a graduate wanting to join one of the most lucrative sectors in recruitment, Michael Page has a career path for you. Being a fully meritocratic company we offer a number of different career paths for Business Managers, Team Leaders or international moves through our global office network. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need to demonstrate:
- Drive and Determination to succeed.
- Strong ambition to build a career with a rapidly growing business.
- Furthermore you will need excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic.
- Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- A team player with excellent organisation skills.
- Be target driven.
- Have the desire to build a successful career.
We provide unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices. You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
What's on Offer
Excellent basic + quarterly bonus + excellent career development potential.