You are here
Technical Sales Engineer
- A distributor who specialises in providing of power transmission solutions
- Northern Territory - Home Based - Field Sales
About Our Client
A distributor who specialises in providing of power transmission solutions. The business prides itself on selling a full solution with a strong service ethos.
This role will see the successful candidate working in partnership with Design Engineers to create the best solutions for their customers. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Meeting with Machine Manufacturers across a Midlands-North territory
- Sourcing potential new customers
- Identifying opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Ensuring the best solution is provided to customers by working directly with Design Engineers
- Working autonomously from home
This role has some key accounts but a lot of the role involves generating new business
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in engineering with experience in rotary and linear motion as well as mechanical power transmission.
- A track record of working as a Technical Sales Engineer and commercially astute. Able to work with design engineers and be able to come up with a solution.
- You must have experience of selling a complete solution (mechanical engineering, process engineering/ capital equipment)
- Experience of selling into various sectors including automation, machine tools, rail, nuclear, defence, marine and aerospace.
- Self-motivated with the ability to generate new business as well as a strong relationships with customers
What's on Offer
£35,000- £40,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
To start ASAP