You are here
Technical SEO Account Manager
- Top North Yorkshire Digital Agency looking to further expand
- Fast paced agency environment.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in 3 different locations, they have a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people. They are a leading North Yorkshire based agency and this is your chance to join them as a Technical SEO Account Manager.
The role of Technical SEO Account Manager for this N. Yorkshire will include:
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client's online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating client's needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Proactively managing client's expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to, and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry. Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating the teams R&D.
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Technical SEO Account Manager candidate will:
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to "hold their own" and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design/ development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
- Have some experience in building websites, building link networks or running blogs.
What's on Offer
£25000-£38000 dependant on experience.