You are here
This position is now filled
Technical Services Manager
- To effectively deliver all M&E and fabric requirements on site
- The individual must have demonstrated excellent electrical knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation providing business support services, to an array of clientele.
The Technical Services Manager will be second in line, supporting and advising the Account Director in all technical issues, projects and developments. This demanding and critical environment requires a strong individual to influence and persuade those around them to positively affect their surroundings. The Technical Services Manager responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Delivering all hard services to a large single site.
- To manage all day to day issues and tasks relating to electrical, mechanical and fabric related jobs.
- To effectively manage 2 director reports overseeing the M&E and Fabric departments, with a team of c15 in total.
- To oversee and implement PPM schedules (c400 per month), keeping in line with the clients KPI's and SLA's to a 95% success rate.
- Professionally liaising with all stakeholders of the business. From operatives on ground level to senior members from the client, the business needs to run smoothly and efficiently.
- The position is predominately focused on the electrical elements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Technical Services Manager will have demonstrable experience in a similar environmental. Although not essential, experience in a hospital or health care centre will be preferred due to environment restrictions and regulations.
This individual will have demonstrated their career commitment, successfully progressing from through the ranks.
The Technical Services Manager must have a complete understanding of electrical compliance's and as a minimum would have covers HV and LV courses.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive market salary of Â£40,000-Â£45,000 and have the opportunity to work for a leading service provider on a prestigious contract.