You are here
This position is now filled
Technical Services Manager
- Healthcare background in at least two separate locations and application of HTM'
- Must be an electrical or mechanical career specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing business support services on an international level. Holding a number of prestigious contracts, covering various sectors they are at the forefront of the industry.
The Technical Services Manager will provide all hard services to a prestigious PFI hospital contract based in Dartford. This 415 bed, 70,000 sqm hospital site, is 16 years old and requires the utmost level of detail. Whilst managing a large team the duties of the Technical Services Manager will include, but will not be limited to;
- Managing a team of 26 operatives through the day to day maintenance of this PFI contract.
- To guide, support and implement all decisions on electrical and mechanical issues on site.
- To effectively manage and utilise the CAFM system on site.
- Ensure all PPM's fulfil all the statutory and compliance responsibilities up to 98% on completion.
- Managing all the KPI and SLA requirements.
- To ensure all tasks are completed in adherence to the health and safety regulations.
- Full responsibility for the annual P+L cÂ£1m.
- To professionally build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- To hold regular meetings with the client managing expectations and implementing request demands.
- To build and mould a new team to increase the efficacy in providing business service support.
The Successful Applicant
As the Technical Services Manager you will have a minimum of two years' experience in the Healthcare sector. Demonstrated the ability to effectively build, mould and motivate your team to provide the serviced needed for a PFI contract. The successful individual will have specialist electrical or mechanical knowledge acquired though continual professional development and experience, with a number of years' experience in building services and a strong compliance background.
Experience of at least one healthcare PFI site and proficient at using CAFM.
City of Guilds 17th Edition | City of Guilds 2391 | AP status | NEBOSH | HND/Degree, or equivalent trade qualifications in a relevant area | Previous appointed person for High Voltage or Mechanical High Risk
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive market salary of Â£50,000-Â£60,000 and have the opportunity to work for a leading service provider on a prestigious contract.