You are here
Technical Services Manager
- Hard FM / Technical Service Provider for a leading Facilities Services Provider
- Prestigious Education contract / New Development in Cambridgeshire
About Our Client
This leading leading Development, Construction and Facilities Services provider are looking for a competent Technical Services Manager to manage all Hard Services maintenance and operations across a multi-site complex consisting of student accommodation, a school, a sports facility and lecture halls.
Reporting to the Contract Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Monitor the use of all labour resources
- Ensure all planned and preventative maintenance programmes are completed to time and budget
- Compile and prepare tenders
- Assist the contract manager in the financial and commercial activities of the contracts
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 at all times and all health and safety requirements
- Ensure that relevant Task Specific Risk Assessments are available for tasks such as but not limited to Work at Height, Electrical, Gas, COSHH and Manual Handling.
- Organise/Coordinate and assist with the compiling and production of various reports including Monthly reports, Lifecycle Condition Surveys and various other specific projects
- To meet and exceed contract specific KPI's and ensure contract compliance at all times.
- Provide specialist input as required across all FM contracts including assistance with Bids/Tenders when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must be M&E qualified and/or have a trades background and have experience of managing a multi-site operation within a contract environment. You will need proven skills in staff and operative management as well as budget management. Because this is an Education contract you must have the ability to obtain an enhanced PVG clearance through Disclosure Scotland.
What's on Offer
You can expect to be rewarded with a basic salary of £40,000 (negotiable) plus a company car as well as other benefits. This is an opportunity to develop your career and be part of a growing development and successful business. Please apply now or contact Olivia Finn on 02072692400 for more details.