You are here
- A Blue chip media Organisation are looking for a Sales Executive
- A rolling temporary assignment offering great flexibilty and experience
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist conference and events department of one of the worlds leading media and publishing organisations. Our clients has hosted over 200 event with over 20000 delegates in attendance from some of the biggest organisations. Their events have won numerous awards throughout the years and have a great team involved in the production and marketing of the events.
Working as part of a busy, award winning sales team, the successful Telesales executive will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events to senior level Executives in the UK, Europe, America and Asia. These events include; conferences, summits, briefings, round tables, dinners and awards.
The Successful Applicant
The Telesales Executive will have:
- Strong sales skills, preferably obtained in a professional B2B events / media environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
What's on Offer
The Telesales Executive will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Training and development.
- Great working flexibility
- Based in Central London