You are here
Temporary Management Accountant
Temporary management accountant within a financial planning and analysis team
Flexible working culture and good benefits
About Our Client
A well known large public sector organisation based in mid-Surrey.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Monthly Management Accounts with explanations around variances to budget/forecast.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Reporting and initiating process improvements around reporting.
- Working with the business to control costs and initiate and cost savings
- Provision of financial information to support business enhancement opportunities
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
A qualified or qualified level accountant with experience of producing management accounts for a large and complex organisation.
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 with a good benefits package and flexible working.