You are here
Temporay Finance Analyst
- 6 month role based in Chertsey. Potential to go permanent
- Budget preparation experience is essential
About Our Client
A well known charity based in Woking.
The 6 month Temporary Finance Analyst will prepare the budget for this business, working closely with operations and management. The budget will need to be prepared from bottom up.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing the forecast process
- Developing analytics and reporting
- Developing models for strategic financial planning
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have significant experience of budget preparation, as well as having outstanding communication skills in order to work closely with the business.
Advanced excel skills are a must.
Charity experience is preferred although not essential.
What's on Offer
up to £48,000 or daily equivalent