You are here
Territory Manager (Edinburgh)
- Territory Manager for a Global pharmaceutical company
- This role will cover Edinburgh and the surrounding areas
About Our Client
My Client is a globally recognised organisation who is one of the market leads in the medical industry.
As a Territory Manager you will be field based, working autonomously and planning your own diary. You will be selling a portfolio of dental products into both private and NHS dental Practices, conversing daily with Dentists and explaining the features and benefits of a specialised brand-named product.
The Successful Applicant
The Territory Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of B2B sales experience.
- Ideally experience of a related medical background e.g. Dental.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Highly proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
What's on Offer
Basic salary between £24,000 - £28,000 DOE + Company Car + Bonus + Company Benefits