You are here
Territory Manager- Medical Devices
Fantastic opportunity for a territory manager to join a global organisation
Generous package and bonus potential!
About Our Client
My client is renowned for manufacturing innovative medical device solutions which are pivotal in identifying and healing illnesses globally. With a passion for driving scientific research, they are continuously developing new products to make peoples lives safer!
The primary responsibility for the Territory Manager will be to manage develop and leverage existing relationships, whilst identifying new opportunities across the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling and promoting the surgical product range.
- Demonstrating the equipment to a number of external stakeholders, portraying the clinical benefits of the products.
- Maintaining a competitive market edge, keeping abreast of competitor activity.
- Providing after sales support.
- Working across Hampshire and the South Coast
The Successful Applicant
The successful Territory Manager will:-
- Have a successful sales track record within the Healthcare industry.
- Ideal have capital equipment/consumable sales experience.
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders at different levels.
- Must live in Hampshire and be able to travel across this region.
- Have strong commercial acumen and a high level of technical aptitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone with healthcare sales experience who wants to be part of a company with a fantastic culture who invest heavily in their staff, encouraging success, through and through!
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary
Company Car/Car Allowance
Other Flexible Benefits