You are here
Competitve Salary (dependent on experience) + generous commission structure
About Our Client
My client is an international market leader in healthcare pharmaceutical services. The organisation provides solutions to a wide variety of niche and common healthcare problems. They work alongside a number of biopharmaceutical and life science companies to improve the probability of patient success.
They offer a wide range of services including, but not limited to, Clinical Trial Execution, Advisory Services and Product Marketing & Sales.
The company prides themselves on being a customer focused business that does not compromise on quality. Reputation is something that they value greatly and they go above and beyond to maintain their connections through dedicated points of contact.
My client is not just interested in making sales. They strive to become integral to the businesses of their customers and help their users achieve both short and long term strategic objectives.
With over 30 years' worth of experience, the organisation is well equipped to deal with the market. The organisation is centred on teamwork, leadership and integrity.
Working in a field based team selling anticoagulation medicine in a territory in order to achieve specific brand objectives in terms of sales & targeted activity, maximising return on investment & specialising in the promoted product within a multidisciplinary group of customers
Territory Manager is principally responsible for the acquisition of new business, for maintaining relationships with existing customers and for identifying opportunities for value-added service.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Selling medicines in the primary healthcare market.
- Prepare & implement plans for target accounts and customers.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing specific actions with local and national teams.
- Strategically managing customer activity plans in order to deliver targets and to ensure return on investment.
- Focus activity on target customers and accounts and develop sales through account working in partnership with territory colleagues.
- Maintain therapy and product knowledge, selling skills and an understanding of the NHS and commercial environment nationally and locally.
- Productive & effective team working and communication between cross functional team members to maximise sales outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
The Territory Manager will:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent/graduate calibre/qualified by experience /ABPI Qualified
- High level of business planning, organisational & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop productive partnerships
- High level of negotiation & selling skills
- Highly motivated with drive & determination to succeed & willingness to adapt to change
- Good intellectual ability both numerically and verbally
- Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity
- Experienced sales professionals, therapy area & customer drivers: including commissioning pathways, funding streams, implementation of NICE guidance
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience). Generous commission structure.