You are here
£30,000 - £50,000
- Territory Manager - Surgical division
- North of England
About Our Client
Global manufacturer of Surgical products
- Execute the territory annual business plan (as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager)
- Deliver and exceed cycle sales objectives
- Provide feedback and progress to the Regional Sales Manager on all cycle objectives
- Provide continuous competitor feedback to the team and Regional Sales Manager
- Maintain up to date product knowledge together with new and current surgical procedures and practice
- Assist in new conceptual projects
- Monitor financial expenditure on cost and promotion again plan at territory level
- Be accountable for all company assets used on territory
- Produce timely reports as required
- Utilize and update SFDC as required
- Be responsible for maintenance of company records and associated materials and stock
- Manage customer contact regarding call rate and frequency against target
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' sales representative experience desirable.
- 2+ years' sales experience in medical industry desirable.
- Commercial experience in dealing with the UK NHS system would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + bonus + car + pension + holidays