You are here
Exciting Territory Manager Opportunity with leading Food Services FMCG Company.
Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey. Excellent training and development opportunities.
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing FTSE 250 organisation and is a market leader in food services. They have a global footprint and have been established in the UK for the past 10 years. They are currently partnered with 30,000 UK restaurants and serve over 14 million customers worldwide. They have a reputation for being an exciting, dynamic and fun place to work.
The Territory Manager will be fully responsible for the development and growth of their area with the primary aim of increasing the company's orders. They will also act as an advisor to restaurant partners in their territory.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Grow number of active restaurants within your territory.
- Grow orders within the territory through conducting highly consultative business reviews with existing clients and recommending specific solutions to drive growth.
- Improve the quality of orders between clients and customers.
- Ensuring that all new restaurants are visited within 14 days of activation.
- Prioritise order growth, via clients, as the measure of success and coach clients on the necessary steps to achieve this in their business.
- Spend 8 hours per day working in allocated geography, with a minimum of 5 customer facing hours.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
● B2B or FMCG experience
● Proven track record in field sales
● Experience in strategic account growth
● New business ability
● Strong Presentation Skills
● Full Clean Driving License
● Motivated by clear goals and situations where personal performance is key
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £32,000 basic salary. Quarterly & monthly commission. Annual bonus structure.