You are here
- A market leading FMCG company
- East Midlands - Field Based
About Our Client
Established in the 1860's, our client is a family run business who specialise in supplying a range of high quality ingredients and baking products to all sectors of the food industry, including; major retailers, food manufacturers, bakeries and wholesalers.
As a family run business, it means our client has a fantastic 'family feel' to their business and a hardworking yet friendly culture.
As the Territory Manager reporting in to the General Sales Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of 30-40 customers including Wholesalers, Cash & Carry accounts and Bakeries across the East Midlands. Working on the road across your designated territory, you will be responsible for account managing your existing portfolio of customers, alongside prospecting and securing new business in order to grow the company.
This would be the ideal opportunity for a professional individual with experience in field sales who is looking to secure a Territory Manager role within the food industry.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within field sales
- Strong new business hunter
- Proven track record in new and existing business
- Ideally experienced within FMCG sales, although food experience is beneficial, it isn't essential
- Strong communication and admin skills
- Rapport building skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- A tenacious, self-driven and motivated approach
- Ability to work well individually but also integrate as part of a team
- Must live within the East Midlands
- Full, clean driving license
What's on Offer
- Up to £31,500 basic salary - dependant on experience
- Car allowance