You are here
This position is now filled
- Immediate start available
- Territory management role with a branded global beauty product business
About Our Client
Our client is a global business who have an extensive product portfolio of premium branded beauty products.
As Territory Manager you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of beauty and fragrance brands in the assigned Scottish territory. The key responsibility of this role is to drive, develop and maximise revenue and sales in line with personal and company business objectives and targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Territory Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within field sales.
- Experience of managing a customer base of retailers and/or pharmacies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong passion for representing quality brands.
- Able to work autonomously.
- A quick self-started who is self-motivated and confident.
- Fully PC literate.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ideally based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
What's on Offer
Basic salary DOE + car allowance + bonus
Please note this position is offered on an initial 3 month contract.