You are here
- Health & Beauty Channel Leaders looking for Territory Manager
- To drive business forwards in thier East Anglia region
About Our Client
Channel leaders in Health and Beauty with own brands and licensed brands in their portfolio.They are looking to expand their team due to major successes with retailers and there is great progression for the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achievement of sales targets and developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls as necessary
- Journey planning to maximise account visits
- Visiting accounts to required frequency to agree listings for new products, promotions and maximise orders.
- Working with retailers and retail groups to build business development plans to maximise mutual profitability and create a bond of mutual trust
- Manage stock appropriately to maximise availability whilst not causing excessive stock levels in the outlet.
- Merchandising existing and new stock, placing point of sale material to enhance display
- Effectively control discontinuations and line sell through within agreed credit budgets.
- Accurate and timely completion of all administration including Weekly Sales Reports & transmission of daily orders.
- Liaising with Customer Services team to help manage customer orders and resolve issues
- Analysing EPOS and other sales data to assist in achieving sales target
The Successful Applicant
- You will have some experience of field sales, ideally within Health & Beauty
- Team Player
- Be on the upward trajectory
- Strong influencing, negotiation and selling skills
What's on Offer
£28-32k Basic plus Package