You are here
Great opportunity working for a large corporate in the Healthcare industry
Must have experience selling into operating theatres
About Our Client
An innovative, global, market leading manufacturer of medical devices!
The primary responsibility for the Territory Manager will be to manage, develop and leverage accounts whilst identifying new opportunities across the London Region.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit objectives and targets as defined in the sales / operational plans for the territory.
- Take ownership of account planning process.
- Engage and communicate to all internal stakeholders of account plans, issues and opportunities.
- Plan and prepare for all customer visits and capture and maintain relevant sales and customer data, including accurate revenue forecasts, in order to enhance revenue management.
- Build & develop professional customer relationships in support of objectives, by agreeing service requirements, owning customer issues, complaints and requests and ensuring all parties and team members are kept informed of relevant information, in order to enhance customer loyalty and revenue generation.
- Identify and develop Key opinion Leaders and product champions through effective communication, relationship building and partnership.
The Successful Applicant
The Territory Manager will:-
-Have a successful healthcare sales background selling into operating theatre environments.
-Have exceptional customer service skills
-Be a self starter, self motivated, enthusiastic individual
-Be degree educated ideally with a scientific qualification
-Have strong commercial and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Basic Salary upto £45,000 dependant on experience