You are here
Fantastic career development and progression opportunities.
Uncapped monthly bonus.
About Our Client
My client is a renowned blue chip Medical Device Manufacturer with a global presence; headquartered in London, they are looking to expand their sales team as a result of increased revenue and client base.
This is a great opportunity for a Territory Manager who wants to be in a role where they can take charge of their career path and influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Territory Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage and grow existing accounts and prospecting new opportunities. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of medical devices to healthcare professionals within the NHS and at Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) level.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
- Have sole responsibility for selling a portfolio of market leading products.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing clients, recognise their needs and propose a solution.
-collaborates with distribution partners as well as independently during the clinical promotion, sales and education process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Territory Manager will:-
- Have a successful Territory Management background ideally in the Medical Devices industry.
- Have strong interpersonal and exceptional customer service skills.
- Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who has the ability to work with stakeholders at different levels.
- Be able to clearly communicate to a team of up to 10 whilst working inter departmentally to coordinate sales opportunities.
- Have experience in formulating and executing strategic plans.
- Be able to travel to the London area on a daily basis.
- Be able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
What's on Offer
Basic salary from £35,000 - £45,000