You are here
Territory Sales Manage - South East England
- Territory Sales Manager opportunity based in South East England.
- Reputable branded DIY business.
About Our Client
My client is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. They are a company with a fantastic reputation and unparalleled experience.
They pride themselves on delivering customer service and business support far beyond standard requirements. Relationships are vital to their business, so they go above and beyond to maintain their connections through dedicated points of contact.
The Territory Sales Manager is principally responsible for developing and growing profitable sales of Power tools, Accessories & Hand tools, Fastening tools and Storage products in the South East England region. The role is primarily a B2B role that will involve selling to/via a wholesaler called Toolbank.
You will be required to create and exploit new profitable opportunities in the given territory and to ensure that the company is continuously recognised as the preferred, market-leading supplier.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identifying key commercial priorities on the territory.
- Creating and delivering area funnels within given timescales.
- Developing relationships with major and potentially major customers.
- Managing your own effective weekly workplan.
- Achieving the Sales targets set between the Territory Manager and Business Unit Manager.
- Create and implement sales plans for major Wholesalers, Indirect and direct customers on both brands.
- Control of personal expenditure.
- Selling the targeted cycle promotional campaigns and drive lines.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Providing QMI and ensuring delivery.
- Implementation of promotional activity and measuring results.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate:
- Selling and negotiating skills - Selling the brands as well as the products.
- Self-motivated & priority driven.
- Ability to understand and analyse data.
- Experience selling to wholesale.
- Good communication skills to Principle decision maker level.
- Ability to work in a structured and planned manner.
- PC literate - to intermediate level.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of account management.
- Graduate or Equivalent.
- At least 12 months sales experience.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 basic salary.
30 Days holiday + Bank Holidays